The Rolf Prima Ares6 7.0 Carbon Wheelset is inspired by long rides spent powering through unrelenting winds. With its Delta rim profile and 60mm of depth, the Ares6 is Rolf Prima's fastest wheelset, and provides exceptional crosswind handling. Down below, Rolf's TdF5.5 hubs have been upgraded to include Enduro XD-15 Ceramic bearings, new for 2018, our T2 High Engagement drive mechanism for even faster engagement. As the go-to wheel of Pro racers in all disciplines, the Ares6 is the weapon of choice for putting in work at the front of the pack, or shaving off time on the bike leg of any tri.
The Rolf Prima 2018 Ares6 7.0 Carbon Clincher Wheelset includes: rim strips, valve extenders, and QR set.
- Made in the USA.
- 60mm-deep carbon fiber rim provides exceptional aerodynamics and crosswind handling.
- Upgraded Rolf Prima TdF5.5 hubs feature Enduro XD-15 ceramic bearings and a T2 High Engagement drive mechanism.
- Also available with Center Lock-compatible hubs.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 60mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 26mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Rolf Prima TdF5.5.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray/ Sapim Speed.
- Spoke Count: 16 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.