Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Reynolds Cycling Blacklabel Enduro Wheelset was designed to improve Reynolds' top-tier mountain wheels, not just re-release them. The proof is in the pudding with this wheelset; lighter, stiffer, and more responsive, the Blacklabel is the ideal wheelset for any mountain rider looking to burn down descents faster, climb up rollers easier, and tear through rock gardens with ease.
With an asymmetric 28mm-deep rim profile, Reynolds' bolstered the strength of the rim on the drive side where it's needed, while leaving the non-drive side unaffected. The result is a supple wheel with all the strength and stiffness of carbon, without the teeth-chattering side effects. Tubeless ready, the Blacklabel offers a no-burp tire fit that will hold up to the worst the trail can muster, and still keep the rubber spinning and the comfort high.
An Industry Nine hubset designed for Reynolds sits at the center of these all-mountain wheels, boasting 120 points of engagement for near-instantaneous power transfer. Every three degrees the Industry Nine's pawls engage to ensure that the hub is ready before you are.
- Asymmetric rim profile provides a stronger and better riding wheel through more even spoke tension
- Tubeless ready rim for a secure, soft ride and "no-burp" tire fit.
- Industry Nine hubs offer ultra-quick, 3 degree engagement with 120 points of engagement.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber.
- Wheel Size: 29".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 28mm.
- Rim Width 28mm (internal), 34mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotors.
- Hubs: Industry Nine Center Lock.
- Front Axle: 15x100 Thru Axle, Quick Release endcaps available separately.
- Rear Axle: 12x142 Thru Axle, Quick Release endcaps available separately.
- Skewers: N/A.
- Spokes: Sapim.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy.
- Spoke Count: 28 front / 28 rear.
- Claimed Weight: 1565 g.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime.
This product ships signature required.