The Reynolds ATTACK Carbon Wheelset is the lightest, shallowest wheelset in Reynold's performance line. With a 29mm depth and rim width of 25mm, the tubeless-ready Attack shaves nearly 400 grams off the comparative alloy wheel. Designed for all-out attacks – whether they're at the beginning of a climb, or an all-out sprint – the Attack Carbon Wheelset features excellent lateral stiffness and an incredibly low weight. With Reynold's CTg brake track, the Attack works to do away with the usual braking drawbacks associated with carbon. The Attack's brake track features a CTg laminate, that works to improve heat management to withstand prolonged or aggressive braking.
- Tubeless ready rim provides fit for a wide range of tires and excellent ride quality.
- Cryogenic Glass Transition (CTg) braking surface is up to 53% cooler than non-CTg systems.
- Rim depth: 29mm.
- Rim width: Internal 17mm, External 25mm.
- Rim weight: 396 grams.
- Hub: Reynolds Allroad, CNC Machined 10º, 36 points of engagement.
- Spoke count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Thru axle: No. Quick release front and rear.
- Wheelset weight: 1365 grams.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.