The Profile Design 78/TwentyFour Clincher Wheelset is specifically formulated for aerodynamic performance that cuts through head and crosswinds alike. Rather than just rely on wind tunnel tests, Profil Design partnered with a team of technicians that specialize in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) to develop the highest performing rim profile. That quest resulted in testing, revising, and replacing hundreds of rim shapes before finding the best one.
The TwentyFour series hubs from Profile Design are forged from 6061-T6 aluminum and precision machined with a tolerance of a 100th of a millimeter to increase durability, strength, and stiffness. A machined 7001-T6 aluminum freehub creates an 18% increase in strength compared to standard freehub bodies, preventing cassettes from marring the freehub while simultaneously increasing shift performance and power transfer.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 78mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 24.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim, specially selected Tg resin.
- Hubs: TwentyFour Series 6061-T6 aluminum hub.
- Front Axle: Quick Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick Release.
- Spokes: Straight Pull, Bladed.
- Spoke Nipple: 7075 Alloy Polyax Double Square.
- Spoke Count: 20 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.