Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
PowerTap offers dual-sided power measurement and Advanced Pedal Metrics in their sleek, lightweight, and durable P2 Pedals. They last up to 80 hours, have ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity, and are easy to install/remove for quick swapping between bikes.
In the box: One set of PowerTap P2 power pedals, one pair of red 6-degree float cleats, and one pair of AAA lithium batteries.
Features & Specs:
- Dual sided measurement.
- Advanced Pedal Metrics.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Over-the-Air firmware updates.
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank, 75mm BB drop, 147mm Q-Factor).
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (from crank to pedal).
- Stack Height: 14mm.
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm.
- Cleat: PowerTap 3-bolt cleats; 6-degree or 0-degree float.
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer.
- Thread Type: 9/16".
- Battery Life: 80 hours.
- No rider weight limit.
- Weight: 398g per pair (w/ batteries).
This product ships signature required.