The Polar M460 HR GPS Cycling Computer makes training easier with its updated software and easy-to-use design. Featuring a completely wireless design, the M460 uses GPS reception to track speed, distance and positioning to deliver precise metrics unique to each and every ride. Compatible with Strava Live Segments, the Polar M460 will display an alert as starred Strava Segments draw near. The Bluetooth® Smart connectivity pairs with the included Polar heart-rate strap and other accessories, as well as third-party cadence and power meters. Take training to the next level with Polar's Smart Coaching feature, delivering the tools needed to end up on the podium.
With 64 MB of built-in memory, store up to 70 hours of ride data, while the USB-rechargeable battery will last up to 16 hours in one session. Stay visible with the front white LED that can be toggled on or off, ensuring that when the ride goes longer than expected visibility won't be an issue. The Polar M460 pairs with smartphones to push notifications to the handlebars, rather than having to dig through jersey pockets just to see a text message or email.
Includes heart rate strap, handlebar mount, and Micro-USB charging / data cable. Display size is 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Bluetooth® Smart connectivity.
- Wireless ride data uploads to the Polar Flow app.
- GPS location recording, derives speed and gradient.
- Strava Live Segment compatible (requires Strava Premium account.)
- Pushes notifications from smartphone to the M460's display.
- Smart Coaching: Fitness tests, training load measurement, and recovery calculator.
- 16 hour battery life.
- 64 MB onboard memory.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.