The Polar M200 GPS watch tracks heart rate with an integrated optical HR monitor built into the back of the watch. Obviating the need for an external strap, the M200 makes it easier to train and record valuable performance data than ever before. It's compatible with Polar's online Flow App for logging activities and analysis, and Polar's Running Program creates a custom training plan for targeting 5K, 10K, half- and full-marathon distances.
Specific exercise profiles record and show the most pertinent metrics for running, cycling, swimming, skating and more, and 24/7 Activity Tracking can be used to count steps, calories burned, and sleep patterns.
- GPS location recording
- Integrated optical heart rate sensor
- Bluetooth Smart connectivity
- Wireless upload via Polar Flow mobile app
- Smart Notifications forward phone alerts to the watch display
- Built-in USB connector
- Li-Po battery lasts up to 6 days on a charge
- USB extension cord included
- Replaceable wristband
- 26 mm display
- Claimed weight is 40 g
A guide to selecting cycling computers.