Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Pursuit Bib Short is their most technically-advanced offering to date with a body-sculpted anatomic shape and slightly longer inseam for increased muscle support.
They're constructed from P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric with coldblack® technology for optimal cooling and sun protection. Fast-drying and moisture-wicking Direct Vent bib straps stay secure without restriction, and the wide elastic leg bands with silicone elements hold things in place so you can focus on your ride instead of your hems. The anatomic multi-panel design and seamless P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1 Chamois® add to the short's excellent comfort.
Reflective elements for low-light visibility. 9" inseam (size Medium).
- P.R.O. Transfer In-R-Cool® fabric provides optimal cooling and reflective sun protection.
- Center bib clip allows for customizable front strap position.
- Minimal seaming and raw-edge hems enhance fit and feel.
- Silicone leg grippers hold hems in place without constriction.
- P.R.O. Pursuit 1:1® Chamois.
- Reflective elements for improved low-light visibility.