The Michelin Krylion 2 Endurance Road Tire provides a durable, high performance tire that features a brand new rubber compound. With the Bi-Compound Rubber Mix, the Krylion 2 provides substantially lower rolling resistance, exceptional cornering grip, and natural puncture protection. Taking their puncture protection to the next level, Michelin's Bead 2 Bead Protek belt and a 3x110 TPI casing, the Krylion 2 Endurance ranks as one of Michelin's best protected tires.
- High performing tire provides excellent efficiency and high mileage.
- Bi-Compound technology delivers all-condition grip.
- Bead 2 Bead Protek belt provides excellent puncture protection.
- 3x110 TPI casing for a supple ride.
- Sizes: 700x23mm (225 grams), 700x25mm (245 grams), 700x28mm (265 grams).
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.