The XA Pro Carbon is Mavic's flagship mountain-bike trail wheelset. It features a full unidirectional carbon that offers the highest level of lateral stiffness and impact resistance while utilizing a special layup that still allows it be compliant over rugged trails. It's tubeless-ready with a hookless rim that provides a rounder tire profile and minimizes chance of burping, compounded by a wide a 26 mm internal width.
Designed as a complete wheel / tire system, the XA Pro Carbon 29" wheels are tailored to match up with the included 2.35" Quest Pro UST tires that feature Mavic's X-Mix dual compound rubber for low rolling resistance while still offering superb cornering grip. Their 127 TPI casing is backed by a Guard+ puncture-protection layer to stave of flats and sidewall cuts when riding aggressively or over rough terrain.
Claimed weights are 735 g front, 855 g rear, 1590 g total (wheels only). Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes. 6 bolt rotor mounts. Hubs are compatible 15 x 100 mm front and 12 x 142 mm rear thru axles and standard quick releases with included adapters.
- 29" diameter
- 26 mm internal width
- 32 mm external width
- Quest Pro 2.35" x 29" tires
- 6-bolt rotor mounts
- Tubeless ready
- Shimano 9/10/11, SRAM 9/10 compatible freehub body
- Convertible to XD driver (conversion kit not included)
- Front hub is 15 x 100 mm thru-axle and standard QR compatible with included adapters
- Rear hub is 12 x 142 mm thru-axle and standard QR compatible with included adapters
- 24 count, 2-cross spoke lacing front and rear
- Steel, double-butted, bladed spokes
- Aluminum axles and freehub body
- QRM+ cartridge bearings
- Includes: quick releases, front quick-release adapters, rear 12 x 142 mm adapters, tubeless valves, tubeless sealant, tubeless rim tape, adjustment wrench.
- Recommended tire widths: 1.4" - 2.7"
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
This product ships signature required.