The XA Pro Carbon is Mavic's flagship mountain-bike trail wheelset. It features a full unidirectional carbon that offers the highest level of lateral stiffness and impact resistance while utilizing a special layup that still allows it be compliant over rugged trails. It's tubeless-ready with a hookless rim that provides a rounder tire profile and minimizes chance of burping, compounded by a wide a 26 mm internal width.
Designed as a complete wheel / tire system, the XA Pro Carbon 29" wheels are tailored to match up with the included 2.35" Quest Pro UST tires that feature Mavic's X-Mix dual compound rubber for low rolling resistance while still offering superb cornering grip. Their 127 TPI casing is backed by a Guard+ puncture-protection layer to stave of flats and sidewall cuts when riding aggressively or over rough terrain.
Claimed weights are 735 g front, 855 g rear, 1590 g total (wheels only). Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes. 6 bolt rotor mounts. Hubs are compatible 15 x 100 mm front and 12 x 142 mm rear thru axles and standard quick releases with included adapters.
- 29" diameter
- 26 mm internal width
- 32 mm external width
- Quest Pro 2.35" x 29" tires
- 6-bolt rotor mounts
- Tubeless ready
- Shimano 9/10/11, SRAM 9/10 compatible freehub body
- Convertible to XD driver (conversion kit not included)
- Front hub is 15 x 100 mm thru-axle and standard QR compatible with included adapters
- Rear hub is 12 x 142 mm thru-axle and standard QR compatible with included adapters
- 24 count, 2-cross spoke lacing front and rear
- Steel, double-butted, bladed spokes
- Aluminum axles and freehub body
- QRM+ cartridge bearings
- Includes: quick releases, front quick-release adapters, rear 12 x 142 mm adapters, tubeless valves, tubeless sealant, tubeless rim tape, adjustment wrench.
- Recommended tire widths: 1.4" - 2.7"
This product ships signature required.