Boasting premium features at an affordable price-point, Mavic's XA Elite 29" Trail Wheel can be counted on for all day rides on the mountain. The light and strong Maxtal Alloy rims shave weight using ISM4D milling technology that removes material where it's not necessary. The 25mm internal-width and hookless bead improve traction and reduce chances of unseating a tire.
Straight-pull, double-butted, bladed steel spokes lace 2-cross front and rear to alloy hubshells that house aluminum axles and QRM sealed-cartridge bearings for smooth rolling. An ITS-4 freehub utilizes 4 pawls working 2 by 2 as part of Mavic's Instant Transfer System for quick, reliable engagement.
Non-XD models are compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10-speed and Shimano 11-speed cassettes. XD rear wheel is compatible with SRAM 11/12 speed XD cassettes only. 6-bolt rotor mounts.
- 25 mm internal width Maxtal alloy rims.
- 6-bolt rotor mounts.
- SUP arc-welded rim joint.
- ISM4D weight reduction.
- Straight-pull, double-butted, bladed steel spokes.
- 24 spoke-count front / rear, 2-cross lacing.
- Alloy hubs with aluminum axles and QRM cartridge bearings.
- ITS-4 freehub.
- Claimed weight: 815 g / front, 955 g / rear, / 1770 g / total w/o tires.
- Includes: Front & rear hub adapters (non XD wheels), tire sealant (rear wheel), tubeless valves, tubeless rim tape, quick-release skewers.
This product ships signature required.