Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Cosmic Pro 2018 Road Shoe from Mavic is lightweight, comfortable, stiff, and secure; ideal for performance racing and intense training. The upper is constructed from soft synthetic microfiber with laser cut ventilation holes, ensuring foot shape conformity and proper airflow. The Energy Carbon Outsole is thin, light, and rigid for efficient power transfer into the pedal. For a secure yet comfortable fit, the Cosmic Pro features Mavic’s Endofit™ tongue which acts as an internal sleeve, hugging the foot for a glove-like fit that keeps the foot and tongue in one place. The Dual Ergo Dial QR system offers micro-adjustable, stable retention; its quick release feature instantly and fully releases retention for quick removal.
- Energy Carbon Outsole for optimal power transfer.
- Energy Frame ensures secure foothold.
- OrthoLite® foam offers comfort and arch support.
- Dual Mavic Ergo Dial QR micro adjustable retention system.
- Supple synthetic microfiber upper w/ ventilation holes.
- Stabilizing foot-hugging Endofit™ tongue.
- Includes 8mm screws (recommended length for carbon outsoles).
- Compatible with three bolt road cleats and pedals.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.
A guide to the highest quality cycling shoes from Sidi.