The 2019 Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST Disc Wheelset from Mavic delivers low weight, aerodynamic advantage, and rapid acceleration. By removing the brake track and opting for disc brakes, Mavic was able to offer an aero-optimized 32mm NACA rim profile with a 21mm internal width. In addition to making it possible to run a lighter tire, Mavic’s Road UST Tubeless Ready technology offers increased traction, control, and comfort, as well as reduced inertia and flats. The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed x2 on the non-drive for a better balance of spoke tension between the left and right flanges, which in turn promotes more effective transfer of energy. The durable yet light Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is fast to engage; the large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, and its wide array of end caps makes it highly versatile.
- Yksion Pro UST Tubeless Ready, 25-622 (700x25c)
- Tyre sealant syringe.
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360.
- UST valve and accessories.
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel).
- Tubeless rim tape.
- Front QR adapters.
- Weight: 1475g (pair w/o tire); 665g (front w/o tire); 810g (rear w/o tire).
- Hubs: Aluminum, auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings, QRM auto (front & rear).
- Axles: Aluminum, 12mm thru axle, converts to QR w/ included adapters (front & rear).
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360.
- Rim Material: 3K carbon fibers.
- Rim Height: 32mm.
- Internal width: 21mm.
- Spokes: Straight pull, aero; double butted; 24 front & rear; 2x crossed (front), Isopulse (rear).
- Nipples: Aluminum, ABS.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm.
- Recommended tire sizes: 25-32mm.
- Max. Rider Weight: 120kg, including bike.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.