Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Mavic's 2019 Aksium Disc Wheelset is great for everyday road riding with its balance of high-quality materials and durable construction. It uses straight-pull spokes for added stiffness and strength. The 17mm internal width is compatible with tires up to 32mm, making them versatile, comfortable, and ideal for challenging road conditions. The disc-specific hubs feature strong QRM bearings that provide low friction and long-term durability.
- Rim Material: S6000 Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 622x17C.
- Tire Type: Clincher, 25 to 32 mm.
- Rim Depth: 21mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Center lock disc.
- Hubs: QRM Auto.
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm thru axle.
- Spokes: Steel, ABS; straight pull, round; 2x lacing.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Maximum Load: 120kg (including bike).
- Claimed Weight: 1,905g (w/o tires).
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited warranty, 2 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.