With a proven design and a new 22mm wide (internal) UST-welded rim that’s lighter without compromising strength, the Crossmax Light from Mavic is for XC riders seeking the benefits of tubeless technology. The user-friendly UST system offers all the benefits of tubeless including better traction, comfort and a reduced risk of punctures.
Built with 24 straight-pull, double-butted spokes to save weight and maximize wheel strength, you get just the right balance of efficiency and durability. Power transfer is handled by our alloy TS-2 freehub, which is compatible with all common axle standards. It’s available in Shimano or SRAM XD freehub styles and can be used with quick-release or thru-axle setups with optional adaptors.
- Rim Material: S6000 Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 29".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Width: 22 mm (internal).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, 6-bolt rotor.
- Front Axle: Convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with optional adapters.
- Rear Axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters.
- Spokes: Steel double-butted straight pull.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited.
- Claimed Weight: 825 grams front, 935 grams rear, 1760 grams set.