The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Wheelset is a proven choice when it comes to balancing speed, stability, and strength. A 45 mm deep carbon airfoil produces low drag in all conditions while the alloy rim with CNC'd machined alloy braking surface provides durability and dependable stopping.
Paired with front / rear specific Yksion Pro tires, the aero efficiency is compounded by quick, grippy rubber against the road. The GripLink front uses a softer compound for increased traction while the PowerLink in the rear minimizes rolling resistance for even greater speed. Both are optimized for the best aerodynamics with the Cosmic Pro at 25 mm in width, and 127 TPI casings ensure supple ride quality.
Includes quick-release skewers, rim tape, and adjustment wrench. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed cassettes.
- 12K carbon weave
- SUP-welded Maxtal alloy rim
- CNC-machined braking surface
- 25 mm external rim width
- Alloy hubshells and axles
- QRM+ sealed cartridge bearings
- Yksion Pro 25 mm tires
- Straight pull, double-butted, elliptical spokes
- Isopulse rear lacing (radial drive-side, 2X non-drive)
- 16 / 20 front / rear spoke count
- Claimed weights are 735 g / front, 915 g / rear, 1650 g / total without tires
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.