The new-for-2018 Mavic Cosmic Elite Disc UST Wheelset brings the benefits of Mavic's aerodynamic Wheel-Tire system at a new more affordable price. With a 30mm deep aluminum rim, the Cosmic Elite's are a mid-depth aero wheel that provides the performance of a raceday wheelset with the price tag of a training wheelset.
With their new UST Tubeless system in their 24mm wide rims, Mavic makes it easier than ever to install or remove tires. When using a road UST tire on a UST rim, the tire will seat with a standard floor pump with as little as 47 PSI. With 24 front and rear bladed steel spokes laced down to the aluminum hubs housing QRM Auto adjusting sealed cartridge bearings, the Cosmic Elite's spin easily. Ready for 12mm thru axles front and rear, the Cosmic Elite's are easily convertible to quick release with optional adapters.
The Mavic Cosmic Elite Disc UST Wheelset includes front 12mm adapters, rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360 freehubs, Mavic tire sealant, tubeless rim tape, and UST valve and accessories.
- Comes with Yksion Pro UST 700x25c tires.
- Rim depth: 30mm deep.
- Rim internal width: 17mm.
- Rim external width: 24mm.
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 11-speed drivetrains.
- Comes ready for 12mm Thru Axle front and rear. Convertible to quick release with optional adaptors. Available separately.
- Compatible with 6-Bolt or Center Lock disc brake rotors, depending on hub.
- Claimed weight Front / Rear / Set: 855 grams / 995 grams / 1,850 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
santa clara, ca
3 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
Best road bike disc brake wheels
If you want to build a disc-brake road bike, these are the wheels to get. Look good, great bearings, light weight.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.