The Mavic 2018 Comete Pro Carbon SL UST Disc Wheelset redesigned Mavic's most aerodynamic carbon clincher specifically for disc brakes. With the impeccably efficient UST Tubeless technology, be prepared for a pair of race wheels that accel in all categories. From heartpounding climbs, to whiteknuckle sprints, the Comete Pro SL Disc spins up fast, holds its line, and gets the job done.
With a 64mm deep NACA airfoil profile for the carbon fiber rim, the wider shape of this deep-dish wheel allows the Comete Pro SL to cut through headwinds and crosswinds alike. With stability and handling a priority, the Comete Pro SL provides predictable, reliable handling. Engineered specifically for disc brakes, this rim is designed for perfect brake torque distribution while still delivering low drag and high stability.
Down below, connecting the rim to the lightweight alloy hubs are 24 front and rear bladed steel spokes. Designed for instantaneous engagement that enables explosive sprinters to pull away, or hill-defying climbers to separate themselves, the Comete Pro SL Disc wheels utilizes Mavic's ID 360 freewheel system for lightweight, responsive engagement.
- 64mm deep NACA airfoil rim profile performs well even in crosswinds.
- Lightweight 3K carbon fiber rim is lightweight for stiff, responsive riding.
- UST Tubeless-ready technology.
- 24 front and rear aero-bladed steel spokes.
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology, convertible to SRAM XD with optional driver body.
- Available with Centerlock or 6 Bolt compatibility.
- Claimed weight: 845g front / 910g rear / 1755g wheelset.
- Includes: Mavic sealant, tubeless rim tape, multifunction adjustment wrench, UST Valve and accessories, BR601 quick releases.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.