The Look X-Track MTB Pedals is new for 2018, featuring a durable, heavy-duty mechanism that offers better retention for consistent, reliable performance. Its chromoly spindle, equipped with a double weather-resistant seal, has been improved to withstand even the worst conditions one may encounter during rides.
- Lightweight mountain bike pedal designed for secure pedaling.
- Pedal mechanism's geometry is designed to work regardless of conditions.
- Pedal body optimized for best power-to-weight ratio.
- Lateral Contact Support guides foot into pedal mechanism.
- Adjustable tension allows the pedal's entry/exit to be personalized.
- Alloy body.
- Chromoly spindle.
- Float: 6 degrees.
- Weight: 195g per pedal, 440g (pair with cleats).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good pedal for the price
Over the years, I've tried every Shimano SPD peddle. I use them only on my road bikes as I want to be able to walk around. They are good, but over time the side I clip out of to stop, which gets the most ware, eventually seems to develop an annoying clicking sound....So I'm trying this Look brand. So far so good. I like the appearance , and the larger platform for my shoe. It may be subjective but seems to be easier to clip into on the first try. Will they develop the annoying clicking? I don't know as I've not had them that long.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.