The new Keo Blade Carbon Ti improves the experience associated with the use of blade technology in a clipless pedal. This new version is the result of experience gained during years of development in the heart of Look's manufacturing facility, and to continual improvements made thanks to daily input from the world's top racers.
Lightweight, aerodynamic, powerful, the new Keo Blade Carbon has all the assets to improve and optimize performance. Featuring an oversized axle that utilizes roller and needle bearings, this new construction results in a gain of approximately 2 watts of power at 100 RPM. The 67mm wide platform optimizes the cleat/pedal contact areas, delivering unmatched comfort, efficiency, and power transfer.
Features & Specs:
- Carbon body & Titanium spindle.
- 700 mm² of platform surface area.
- 67mm-wide stainless steel contact plate.
- Increased weather resistance.
- Threading: 9/16 x 20mm.
- Bearings: 1 roller, 1 needle.
- Stack height 14.8mm.
- Spindle / arm length: 53mm.
- Width: 67mm.
- Weight: 95g; 248g per pair (w/ cleats & screws).
- Tension: Installed with “16” blades; includes additional “12” blades.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.