Look’s 2018 Keo Blade Carbon Pedals are high performance, aerodynamic road pedals with interchangeable tension regulating carbon blades that are easy to swap in/out. The carbon fiber body is lightweight and stiff, featuring an expansive contact platform with 700 mm² of surface area and a 76mm-wide stainless steel plate. The titanium spindle is oversized, passes through internal roller and needle bearings, and sits directly beneath the platform. According to Look, the combination of these features delivers approximately 2 additional watts at 100rpm. For even greater longevity, the redesigned end cap delivers a 120% increase in water resistance.
The Keo Blade Carbon Pedals include 2 sets of carbon blades, 1 pair of cleats, and screws.
Features & Specs:
- Carbon body & Chromoly Steel + spindle.
- 700 mm² of platform surface area.
- 67mm-wide stainless steel contact plate.
- Increased weather resistance.
- Threading: 9/16 x 20mm.
- Bearings: 1 roller, 1 needle.
- Stack height 14.8mm.
- Spindle / arm length: 53mm.
- Width: 67mm.
- Weight: 95g; 248g per pair (w/ cleats & screws).
- Tension: Installed with “16” blades; includes additional “12” blades.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.