Combining two of their revolutionary new ultra-compact smart lights, Light And Motion's Vibe Commuter Light Set is ideal for riding in urban environments. With their Vibe Pro headlight providing up to 250 lumens of SmartPulse illumination, while the Vibe tail light rounds it out with 50 lumens of highly visible safety-enhancing red light. Blending a weatherproof ultra-compact design with innovative smart technology, the Vibe lights automatically turned off when the lights detect motion. The secure quarter-turn mounts keep the lights firmly planted while in use, and when removed from their mounts the lights are prevented from turning on. A simple USB-stick charging system makes recharging the device after up to 12 hours of use easy.
The Light and Motion Vibe Commuter Light Set includes the Vibe tail light, Vibe Pro head light, Vibe Pro handlebar mount, and Vibe Seatpost mount.
- 200 Lumen Headlight (250 SafePulse) & 50 Lumen Taillight with variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night.
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vibe on when inserted into mount.
- Auto Sense headlight detects ambient light and automatically adjusts to the safest riding mode, pulsing in the daytime and remaining steady at night. Taillight always remains on pulse mode.
- Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount .
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated).
- Innovative amber side lighting increases critical visibility at intersections.
- USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock.
- Direct USB Charging Without Cables (Fully charges in 2 hours).
- Claimed weight: 30 grams.
Outputs / Battery life:
- Vibe Pro Head Light: High - 200 Lumens, SafePulse - 250 Lumens / High 2 Hours, SafePulse 6 Hours.
- Vibe Tail Light: SafePulse: 50 Lumens / 12 Hours.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.