Designed for daily commuters who are ready to make the jump into high powered lights, the Light and Motion Urban 700 Commuter Combo Light Set. Pairing their 700 lumen Urban 700 front light with 360º of illumination with their brand new Vibe Pro taillight, this set is designed for daily commuters, yet is powerful enough for nighttime shred sessions on the local singletrack.
Featuring a 700 lumen FL-1 certified front light with dual amber side lights, providing 360º of illumination for passing motorists or cyclists, the Urban 700 front light . Designed to be visible, versatile, and reliable, the Urban 700 features multiple different lighting modes from a daylight pulse to the full 700 lumen output, providing up to 12 hours of light on a single charge. Getting their start in the dive light market, it's no surprise that these lights are waterproof for all-weather reliability.
Featuring innovative features that make this the most technically advanced tail light for commuters, the Vibe Pro is a revolutionary concept that incorporates smart technology for effortless safety. With auto-on sensors, a waterproof bio-renewable construction, and 100 lumens of output, the Vibe Pro will ensure safe commuting day or night.
The Light and Motion Urban 700 Commuter Combo Light Set includes the Urban 700 Headlight, Vibe Pro Tail Light, Quick Release Handlebar Mount, Seat Post Mount, and Micro USB Charging Cable.
Urban 700 Features:
- Four light modes: High, Medium, Low, Pulse.
- Lumens: High – 700, Medium – 350, Low – 175, Pulse – 175.
- Run time: High – 1.5 hours, Medium – 3 hrs, Low – 6 hrs, Pulse – 12 hrs.
- Charge Time: 5 hours.
- Weight: 121 grams.
Vibe Pro Features:
- Auto-on sensors detect movement and turns Vibe on when inserted into mount.
- Auto-off when bike is parked, or light is removed from mount.
- 100 Lumen output with amber side lighting for 180º of visibility.
- Run time: 6 hours.
- Bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter for all condition reliability.
- Direct USB charging without cables, charges Vibe Pro in 2 hours.
- Weight: 30 grams.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.