Lezyne’s Deca Drive 1500i is a super bright USB rechargeable front bike light offering 7 modes of illumination that span 15 to 1500 lumens - steady and flashing. Constructed of CNC machined aluminum, this headlight is highly durable and weather resistant for year-round dependability. Constant lumens technology maintains consistency in the lumen output. MOR optics lenses ensure crisp, dense beams and side visibility makes the rider more visible to their surrounding environment. To make things easy, the Deca Drive 1500i turns on in the same mode it was switched off in. Another expedient feature is the alternative “overdrive race mode.” While in this mode, the rider can toggle between the brightest mode and economy with just one click of the button rather than cycling through all 7 modes each time..
- Max lumens: 1500.
- Recharge time: 6hrs.
- Weight: 345g.
- Li-Ion battery.
- USB charger with wall adapter.
- CNC machined aluminum.
- Weather resistant.
- Includes bar mount strap (fits standard bar shapes including aero).
- Compatible with Lezyne’s Infinite Light Power Pack.
7 Modes & Run Times:
- Blast: 1000 lumens, 2hrs 30mins run time.
- Enduro: 600 lumens, 3hrs 45mins run time.
- Economy: 250 lumens, 10hrs run time.
- Femto: 15 lumens, 148hrs run time.
- Flash: 150 lumens, 33hrs run time.
- Pulse: 150 lumens, 38hrs run time.
- Overdrive: 1500 lumens, 1hr 40mins run time.
Other styles of this product are available.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.