The Knog PWR Rider Front Light is more than meets the eye. Under its sleek cover, this versatile, sleek light not only provides a high-power 450 Lumen front light, it also features a hidden charging port. This light serves as a powerbank for your entire bike, and beyond. With a maximum output of 450 lumens, the PWR's elliptical beam provides a wide beam for maximum visibility. With 6 different light modes to choose from, the PWR offers a setting for nearly any situation, while providing up to 90 hours of battery life.
The Knog PWR Rider Front Light includes the PWR Rider Light, Silicone mounting strap,, and a USB Charging Cable.
- More than a light, this serves as a powerbank when the ride is done.
- 2,200 mAH Power Bank charge devices like cycling computers, phones, or other lights.
- Maximum output of 450 Lumens.
- Elliptical beam for wide view of road.
- With ModeMaker app, design additional modes for any PWR light.
- Single button operation.
Light modes / Burn times
- Max: 450 lumens / 2 hours.
- Mid: 190 lumens / 5.5 hours.
- Stamina: 50 lumens / 16 hours.
- Pulse: 320 lumens / 7 hours.
- Strobe Flash: 190 lumens / 10 hours.
- Eco-Flash: 50 lumens / 90 hours.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.