The Kinetic Rock and Roll Smart Control Trainer combines electronically controlled resistance and a dynamic frame design to simulate real road riding conditions. It connects via Bluetooth to Android or Apple smart devices to allow Kinetic's Fit app as well as third-party apps like TrainerRoad and Zwift to wirelessly control the trainer's resistance to simulate virtual road conditions and terrain. It also transmits power, speed, and other data for tracking performance and sending it to Strava, TrainingPeaks, and similar fitness trackers.
Unlike traditional trainer designs, the Rock and Roll's frame allows for lateral movement for a natural feel when standing on the pedals or when pulling the handlebars side to side. Combined with a large 14.3 lb flywheel, the Rock and Roll Smart Control offers a realistic cycling experience that standard stationary trainers simply cannot match.
- Patented frame mimics real-road movement
- Controlled resistance to simulate terrain
- Compatible with Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Real-time training/data via Kinetic Fit app
- Free 6-month subscription to Kinetic Fit's premium features
- Pairs with smart devices using Bluetooth Smart™
- Massive 14.3 lb flywheel
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Large diameter roller
- Complete data access and control
- Full Apple/Android integration
- Unconditional lifetime warranty on frame + two years on resistance unit
- Frame fits 22 inch to 29 inch wheels with tires up to 2.3" wide
- Includes quick-release skewer. Compatible with thru-axles with adapter (sold separately)
This product ships signature required.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.