The Jagwire Elite CR1 Vented Disc Brake Rotors is designed to improve braking performance through superior heat management and dissipation. Featuring a 3-piece construction, the key feature of these rotors are the integrated cooling fins. Made of aluminum to keep weight to a minimum, the addition of these fins reduces heat by pulling it away from the braking surface and quickly dissipating it before it can affect the caliper and brake pad.
The Jagwire Elite CR1 Vented Disc Brake Rotor is not compatible with calipers that use pads that extend below the caliper body. Examples include the Avid BB7, Avid Juicy, Hayes HFX, and Hayes MX1.
- High-quality, stainless steel machined braking surface ensures consistent stopping power and superior modulation.
- The spider design ensures compatibility with 6-bolt designs.
- Stainless steel braking surfaces with aluminum cooling fins designed to pull heat away.
- Available sizes: 160mm, 180mm.
- Claimed weight: 117g (160mm), 146g (180mm).