Gore Bike Wear’s Men’s Power Trail Windstopper Insulated Jacket is close-fitting with a jersey-like quality, equipped with wind and water resistance, light insulation, and breathability. Thermo-stretch inserts offer great flexibility and freedom of movement. PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active provides warmth and internal moisture regulation. The outer layer features GORE®WINDSTOPPER®Membrane, a windproof, water repellent, and highly breathable fabric that reliably defends against wind chill and rain. The collar is elongated and snug ‒‒ but not constrictive ‒‒ for greater coverage that also traps warm air. Two zipper pockets on the front plus a vertical chest pocket offer storage for essential items like a phone, wallet, etc. Inconspicuous reflective detailing on the front and back enhances visibility in low and flat light.
- Full-length front zipper.
- 2 front zipper pockets.
- Elongated, snug-fitting collar.
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER®Membrane: windproof, water repellent, breathable.
- Subtle reflective print on front and back.
- Napoleon pocket with a concealed zipper.
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide, GORE®WINDSTOPPER®Membrane.
- Shell interior: Stretch fabric (83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane).
- Lining: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane.
- Wadding: 100% Polyester.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great cool weather jacket
This not for cold weather but is very comfortable for 45-60 degree rides. Superb fit and finish.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.