With this entry, GoPro thrusts their action cameras into the next generation, providing crystal clear 4K video or still images, voice controls, and an easy to use one-button design. The GoPro HERO5 Black Action Camera includes many upgrades over the previous versions that make this GoPro easier to use than ever. With the push of a single button, record crystal clear 4K video at 30 frames per second or capture 12 megapixel images. With the 2" touchscreen display, the user can review footage or stills and correct blown out, over or underexposed images. Working in conjunction with the crystal clear image recording, the GoPro HERO5 features advanced image stabilization to ensure no matter how bumpy the trail is, the footage looks smooth and stable.
With three onboard microphones, the HERO5 captures stereo audio to match the smooth, clear video. Further utilizing the microphones, this GoPro recognizes voice commands, providing hands-free starting or stopping of video, or capturing of still images. Onboard WiFi and Bluetooth compatibility means that with the GoPro app, the user has further control from their fingertips, and with an additional optional subscription can automatically upload footage to the GoPro cloud.
The GoPro HERO5 Black Action Camera comes with an attachment frame with mounting buckle, two adhesive mounts (flat and curved), and USB cable. Please note, you'll need a separate microSD card for storing your footage and pictures.
- Waterproof to 10 meters (33 feet) without housing.
- 2-inch touchscreen with one-button control and voice activation.
- Advanced onboard image stabilization for smoother playback.
- Captures crystal clear 4K footage at 30fps.
- HD footage capture: 1440p at 80fps or 1080p at 120fps.
- 12 megapixel photos in RAW or WDR format.
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity with GoPro app & GoPro Plus.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.