Giro's Terraduro Mid MTB Shoe features a DWR-coated lace shroud that keeps out water and debris for a trail shoe that performs in all conditions. The mid-top cut provides increased confidence on unstable terrain both on and off the bike, and the grippy Vibram™ sole hooks up on loose trails when hiking. A lace closure allows for even tension across all parts of the foot for a comfortable fit, and the Terraduro's nylon-shank construction means it's ready to go fast when it's time to put the power down.
Available in multiple colors. Compatible with standard 2-bolt MTB cleats. Claimed weight is 435 g (size 42.5)
- Evofiber™ upper
- Empire lace system
- DWR-coated Airiaprene™ lace shroud protects against debris and water
- Water-sealed cleat opening
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcement
- Asymmetric ankle coverage
- Vibram™ high-traction lugged sole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Aegis® anti-microbial footbed treatment
- Compatible with 2-bolt MTB cleats
- Claimed weight is 435 g (size 42.5)
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Unless you are absolutely certain, you would be well-served to call the helpful people at BTD for sizing advice.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.