Giro's Terraduro Mid MTB Shoe features a DWR-coated lace shroud that keeps out water and debris for a trail shoe that performs in all conditions. The mid-top cut provides increased confidence on unstable terrain both on and off the bike, and the grippy Vibram™ sole hooks up on loose trails when hiking. A lace closure allows for even tension across all parts of the foot for a comfortable fit, and the Terraduro's nylon-shank construction means it's ready to go fast when it's time to put the power down.
Available in multiple colors. Compatible with standard 2-bolt MTB cleats. Claimed weight is 435 g (size 42.5)
- Evofiber™ upper
- Empire lace system
- DWR-coated Airiaprene™ lace shroud protects against debris and water
- Water-sealed cleat opening
- Rubber toe and heel reinforcement
- Asymmetric ankle coverage
- Vibram™ high-traction lugged sole
- Flexible forefoot zone for walking
- Aegis® anti-microbial footbed treatment
- Compatible with 2-bolt MTB cleats
- Claimed weight is 435 g (size 42.5)
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.
A guide to the highest quality cycling shoes from Sidi.