For the rugged adventurer who appreciates a perfect fit
The Radix W MTB MIPS helmet is for the dedicated trail rider and downhiller who values safety, shade from the sun, and plenty of ventilation.
The highly adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS system allows the wearer to customize fit and feel for enhanced stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
The P.O.V. visor offers 15 degrees of indexed adjustment, and the tough polycarbonate outer shell is fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using Giro's In-Mold construction process, thereby enhancing durability and ventilation without adding excess bulk.
If you need an offroad helmet that rocks as hard as you do, you need the Radix W MTB MIPS helmet.
Features & Specs:
- Roc Loc 5 fit system allows you to easily custom tune the tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand
- Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) reduces rotational forces from certain impacts
- 25 wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Full-wrap in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Deep coverage with full hardbody wrap
- P.O.V. visor moves up and down in indexed steps
- Cool-fit anti-microbial padding
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
2 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
NoT pony tail friendly
This is a womens helmet but it not pony tail friendly. My pony tail band gets pulled off every time I put the helmet on or take it off because the opening in the back is not set up for a pony tail. I wore it a few times but have went back to my old helmet until I can find one that works better.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.