Garmin's Instinct - Rugged GPS Watch is a durable, reliable outdoor GPS watch; built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock, and water resistance (rated to 100 meters). The fiber-reinforced polymer case adds strength and durability, and the chemically-strengthened, scratch-resistant display is high-contrast enough to easily read in bright sunlight. The fully vented silicone bands include two independent, removable loops for a contained, secure fit.
Features & Specs:
- Built-in 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo).
- Meets U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock, and water resistance.
- Monitors HR, activity, and stress.
- Preloaded activity profiles.
- TracBack® navigates the same route back to the starting point.
- Smart notifications (with compatible phone).
- Auto data upload to the Garmin Connect™.
- Garmin Explore™ website and app enables advance planning of trips.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Idaho Falls Idaho
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Smartest and most useful watch I have ever owned
I did not realize a watch could provide as much information as it does. I can't wait to try it while hiking or cycling. Great buy for what it does. It probably does more than I can figure out.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.