The Fenix 5s Plus Glass GPS Watch from Garmin is a stylish smartwatch with a 1.2-inch sunlight-readable display and stainless steel bezel, buttons, and casing. This smaller-sized watch is packed with technology that enhances exercise and adventure -- like wrist-based heart rate, color TOPO with Trendline™ popularity routing, and navigation sensors -- as well as everyday living with features like Garmin Pay™, customizable smart notifications, and Bluetooth® for wireless enjoyment of music stored directly on the watch (up to 500 songs).
The Fenix 5s Plus Glass GPS Watch come with a charging/data cable and documentation.
Features & Specs:
- Numerous physiological metrics & activity profiles.
- Garmin Pay™ - contactless payment.
- Smart features: Connect IQ™, text & call alerts, calendar, weather, music storage, smartphone music control.
- Navigation sensors: three-axis compass, gyroscope, accelerometer, barometric altimeter, thermometer, GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo.
- Activity tracking: steps & floors, sleep, calories, intensity minutes, TrueUp™, Move IQ™, Fitness Age, Stress Tracking.
- Compatible with iPhone® and Android™.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.