The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller in the mountain bike industry for over a decade. 12 years later, Fox set out to bring new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, a 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and MIPS option, the all-new Flux redefines open face mountain bike helmets for the mountain bike riders of today.
- Varizorb EPS dual-density liner spreads force of impact across a wider area.
- Structural internal cage provides additional strength.
- Big Bore Airflow features 14 vents for the maximum in moisture management and cooling.
- 300º retention system is fully adjustable, wrapping around the head for an exceptionally comfortable fit.<.li>
- Adjustable removable visor with full range of motion and multiple positions.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.