Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Like Faraday's award-winning original, the Cortland packs plenty of power into an elegant package. With steam-bent bamboo fenders, leather grips, hydraulic disc brakes, a Gates belt drive, and Shimano Alfine 8 internally geared hub – it’s a dream for any rider.
- Frame Material: Chromoly steel.
- Drive Unit: Bafang 43V 250 Watts.
- Display: N/A.
- Battery: Faraday Lithium-Ion, 43V, 306Wh.
- Charger: Faraday standard 2A charger (110V-240V, 3hr. charge time).
- Fork: Chromoly Steel.
- Rear Shock: N/A.
- Headset: Prestine Sealed Bearing, 1 1/8″, Threadless.
- Shifters: Shimano Alfine 8 RapidFire Plus, 8-Speed.
- Front Derailleur: N/A.
- Rear Derailleur: N/A.
- Crankset: Faraday Forged Aluminum.
- Chain Ring: Gates CDX CenterTrack Sprocket, 50T.
- Bottom Bracket: N/A.
- Cassette: N/A.
- Chain: N/A.
- Brakeset: Tektro Vela Hydraulic Disc Brake.
- Handlebar: Faraday 6061 Aluminum, 25.4.
- Stem: Faraday Forged 6061 Aluminum, Ahead-Style.
- Saddle: Faraday Comfort Saddle.
- Seatpost: N/A.
- Wheelset: N/A.
- Rims: Faraday Double-Wall.
- Hubs: Faraday Disc-specific hubs..
- Front Axle: Quick-Release.
- Rear Axle: Quick-Release.
- Tires: Continental Contact, 26″ x 1.75″.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Frame – Lifetime, Battery – 2 years or 500 complete cycles, Electronics and Parts: 2 years.
This product ships signature required.