The Rampa Interactive Trainer from Elite is a foldable wheel-on smart (ANT+ and Bluetooth) bike trainer with auto-adjust magnetic resistance according to selected training type or course. It’s frame has a wide base with 50mm reinforced tubes to keep trainer and bike firmly in place. The oversized ElastoGel roller offers a grippy surface as well as reduced noise and vibration. The Rampa Interactive’s Fast Fixing design features a clamping mechanism that quickly and easily secures bike to trainer. While it is compatible with 3rd party training software/apps like Zwift, the Rampa Interactive comes with a free trial of Elite’s My E-Training app/software, an engaging indoor training experience with a virtual coach, power management, HR, speed, time, and distance.
- Wheel-on magnetic resistance trainer.
- Auto Tension Plate auto-adjusts tire-to-roller pressure based on workout.
- High power output of 800 watts at 35 km/h.
- Max slope: 10%.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart connectivity.
- Reinforced (50mm tubes) frame with wide base.
- Thru-axle compatible with separately sold adapter.
- Foldable unit for easy storage.
- Compatible with road and MTB wheels, 24-29'' wheels.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
San Jose, CA
Nice mid range smart trainer
I have been using Elite Rampa for a couple months. It is nice looking and works great with Zwift. There is some delay in response time when you enter climbing in Zwift. I guess this is common for this class smart trainers. It is stable and very quiet during sprint. For me, the max power is more than enough for climbing and sprint. I use long USB cable for Ant receiver and there is no problem.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.