The Elite Direto Interactive Trainer combines the best of a trainer with the capabilities of a professional training device. Featuring an integrated power measurement system, this versatile interactive trainer features a 12-point measurement with +/- 2.5% accuracy. The Direto direct-drive trainer utilizes an electronically-controlled resistance unit, allowing it to realistically simulate inclines of up to 14%. With its full integration into interactive training plans like Zwift and TrainerRoad, the Direto is fully compatible with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, allowing it to communicate with computers, tablets, or smartphones. While the Direto includes Elite's training software, it's compatible with most third party software and applications, as well.
- Electronically-controlled direct drive trainer.
- Integrated Optical Torque Sensor provides 12-point power measurement.
- Accurate to +/- 2.5%.
- Resistance unit can simulate up to 14% slope.
- 4.2 kg fly wheel for realistic road feel.
- Totally compliant with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart.
- Includes 12-month subscription to My E-Training software.
- Compatible with most third-party software and applications, like Zwift or TrainerRoad.
- Practical and easy to use, the Direto even folds down for storage when not in use.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Indoor training is now actually bearable
This trainer so far is doing well for me. It's easy to setup with Zwift and I got going about an hour after opening the box. Elite's own training softwareapp is a little kludgy so I haven't really had the desire to get past all the idiosyncrasies of poor UI to try it out, even though they give you a free year's access Other than the Elite training app, this trainer is great, I don't have to worry about power calibration and tire wear, and I don't see any issues pairing it via bluetooth or ANT with your workout app of choice. This actually makes indoor training bearable and fun, instead of mindlessly hammering away on a non-interactive, old-fashioned trainer.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.