Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). We can not accept Paypal for backorder items (credit card checkout, only). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships. Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Elite Direto Interactive Trainer combines the best of a trainer with the capabilities of a professional training device. Featuring an integrated power measurement system, this versatile interactive trainer features a 12-point measurement with +/- 2.5% accuracy. The Direto direct-drive trainer utilizes an electronically-controlled resistance unit, allowing it to realistically simulate inclines of up to 14%. With its full integration into interactive training plans like Zwift and TrainerRoad, the Direto is fully compatible with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart, allowing it to communicate with computers, tablets, or smartphones. While the Direto includes Elite's training software, it's compatible with most third party software and applications, as well.
- Electronically-controlled direct drive trainer.
- Integrated Optical Torque Sensor provides 12-point power measurement.
- Accurate to +/- 2.5%.
- Resistance unit can simulate up to 14% slope.
- 4.2 kg fly wheel for realistic road feel.
- Totally compliant with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart.
- Includes 12-month subscription to My E-Training software.
- Compatible with most third-party software and applications, like Zwift or TrainerRoad.
- Practical and easy to use, the Direto even folds down for storage when not in use.
This product ships signature required.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.