The DT Swiss ER1600 db32 Wheelset is designed for hard-riding cyclists who punish their wheels. Whether it's the rough roads that take their toll, or hard-riding and massive output, the high-end 32mm deep welded aluminum rim of the ER1600 is up for the task. Bringing the broad, 24mm wide rim down to DT Swiss's Ratchet System hubs are 32 of their aero comp® bladed spokes, adding a touch of aero efficiency to the mix. Designed for top performance and reliability, the sleek hubs may look classy, but they're all about hard riding and instantaneous power transfer.
- At 32mm deep, the ER1600 provides a super stiff, super strong rim.
- Swiss-engineered Spline db32 Center Lock-compatible hubset guarantees all-season performance.
- Ratchet System freehub guarantees top performance and reliability.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: DT Swiss SPLINE db32.
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull .
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu .
- Spoke Count: 32 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.