The DT Swiss ER 1400 db21 is a premium alloy wheelset designed for one thing: versatility. From gravel paths, to bad choppy roads; fire access lanes to pristinely paved roads, the ER1400 goes beyond the pale of traditional road riding. Coming with a 20 mm wide, super light and resilient rim as well as a hub based on the well-proven 240s, it is just what is needed when rides lead into the unknown but there are still the occasional bragging rights to be defended.
- No-nonsense alloy wheelset designed for modern road riding, which often extends beyond the end of the pavement.
- Center Lock compatible DT Swiss 240S Spline hubset.
- Claimed weight: 1474g
- Rim Material: Aluminum.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 21mm.
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock.
- Hubs: DT Swiss 240S Spline.
- Front Axle: 12x100 thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru axle.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull.
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.