Though the Race King is designed for speed above all else, Continental still manages to deliver reliable grip over a wide range of conditions. Now available in 650b (27.5), this ProTection model also features the proven Black Chili rubber compound, plus an extremely durable, yet race-ready construction.
The tread structure is built on the amazing Black Chili rubber, with low-profile knobs for an effortless roll on hardpack. The slightly wider spacing offers just enough room to effectively shed mud and hook up in looser conditions.
- Advanced Black Chili rubber compound with dense particles for speed, grip and durability
- Tough ProTection casing with 4 fabric plies for a total of 240 TPI
- Extra fabric ply ensures puncture resistance and sidewall reinforcement over the Race Sport model
- Folding bead
- 650b x 2.2 Inch (55-584 ISO)
- 600 grams
- Recommended pressure: 50 PSI. Max. pressure: 65 PSI.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.