The Continental AT Ride 700c Trekking Tire is an all terrain tire that rolls well over all surfaces. Featuring a slender profile, this trekking tire features an aggressive tread pattern of blocky knobs that excel in loose or slippery surfaces. Reliable puncture protection is provided by Continental's Puncture ProTection rubber belt for when the route takes you through rough conditions.
- This slender trekking tire has no fear of loose or slippery surfaces.
- Profile inspired by mountain tire design, while retaining good rolling properties on all surfaces.
- Reliable puncture protection via Puncture ProTection belt under tread.
- Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
- E25 technology makes this tire suitable for eBikes at speeds of up to 25 km/h.
- Claimed weight: 510 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
0 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
What is the width of this tire?
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.