Continental's collection of Trail King tires excel in wet rocky, root filled, and muddy conditions. This ProTection version offers increased durability, puncture resistance, and hassle-free tubeless compatibility -- all with a minimal weight sacrifice. Featuring Continental's tacky Black Chili rubber and an open, debris-tossing tread design. The beefed up Protection casing features 4 fabric plies and a total of 240 TPI for extended durability. APEX sidewall reinforcement (2.4 inch only) furthers pinch flat protection at low pressures. And finally, RTR tubeless technology means compatibility with UST and tubeless ready rims when paired with Continental Revo Sealant.
- Advanced Black Chili rubber compound with dense particles for speed, grip and durability
- Tough ProTection casing with 4 fabric plies of 240 TPI.
- Extra fabric ply ensures puncture resistance and sidewall reinforcement over the Race Sport model
- Folding bead
- Tubeless ready.
- 29 x 2.2 Inch (55-622 ISO), 29 x 2.4 Inch (60-622 ISO)
- 945 grams (2.4 inch), 850 grams (2.2 inch)
- Recommended pressure: 36-51 (2.4"), 44-58 (2.2") PSI.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.