For the ultimate all-weather bag, look no further than the Chrome Barrage Rubberized Backpack. Using the same design as the popular Barrage Cargo Backpack, Chrome has given it serious rain protection by replacing the Cordura exterior with a rubberized nylon. This bag has room to spare, and its host of features handles hauling gear to the race, the office, or the coffee shop with ease and looks great doing it.
- Rubber-coated nylon exterior
- Waterproof tarpaulin liner
- Rolltop closure accommodates a range of load sizes and keeps out water
- Adjustable external 5-point cargo net system for hauling gear, especially oddly shaped or bulky items
- Side pockets ideal for a u-lock or water bottles
- Ergonomic shoulder straps with sternum strap featuring the iconic Chrome seatbelt buckle
- 22-34 liter expandable main compartment
- Chrome lifetime guarantee
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great Quality, Perfect Size
Perfect setup for cycling in the NW with the rubberized coating for our rainy weather. Well designed to last. Quality materials. Life Warranty. Chrome products are not inexpensive, but I believe this one is going to be worth the longterm investment.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.