Designed for packable protection from the elements, the Castelli Men's Tempesta 3/4 Pants are the ideal choice for staying dry in serious downpours. Packing down to just half of a pocket, the Tempest's feature the perfect blend of high-performing technical fabrics for the ultimate in elemental protection. Starting with Castelli's exclusive eVent® microfiber, this ultralight fabric maintains ultimate breathability without sacrificing waterproofing. Fully seam taped internally, be sure that no water will be getting through at the seams. Designed from experience, Castelli wanted to make sure that the most important area would stand up to serious use; as such, their Torrent 3-layer ultra-flexible saddle contact area provides total freedom of movement for an unaffected pedal stroke. The Tempesta's extend to just below the knee, featuring a pre-shaped knee designed to block out rain while gulping in fresh air to keep ventilation high. Once the storm passes, peel the Tempesta's off as easily as they came on and pack them away for the next shower.
- Ultra-packable waterproof 3/4-length pant.
- Exclusive eVent® ultralight microfiber main fabric provides truly breathable waterproofing.
- Stretch inserts in Torrent 3-layer fabric provides extra durability in saddle contact area.
- Elastic waist with adjustable draw cord.
- Internal seam taping for total waterproofness.
- Preshaped knee provides ventilation while extending coverage.
- Reflective Castelli logo for improved low-light visibility.
- Extremely packable, folds up small to fit in half a pocket.
- Claimed weight: 156 grams.