The Castelli Men's Climber's 2.0 Jersey is an incredibly lightweight aero jersey that's made for tackling the mountains on the hottest days. Every winter Castelli goes back to the drawing board to make this jersey lighter, better fitting, or more aerodynamic, then they test it at the Tour Down Under. These jerseys are designed for racing, making no compromises in its quest for superiority.
Constructed from lightweight StradaPro 3D polyester and Flusso 4D mesh, this jersey has been made as breathable as possible. These ultra-thin fabrics wick sweat away from the skin and into the air, using perspiration as a cooling agent. Using a similar pattern to their wickedly fast Aero Race line, this jersey tested only 2 watts slower than the Aero Race 5.1 jersey, the most aero jersey they've ever tested. Coming with those aerodynamic gains is a second-skin fit, this jersey hugs every curve of your body to follow your every movement on the bike.
Note: Castelli tops and bottoms are designed with a performance cut that often runs smaller than that of other manufacturers. Consider sizing-up one size to ensure a comfortable fit — e.g., if you normally wear a Medium, select a Large in Castelli. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Super lightweight jersey with the same design pattern as the Aero Race 5.1, yet made with featherlight materials.
- Strada Pro 3D fabric on the back provides support to pockets and UPF 16 protection.
- Flusso 3D Fabric on front and shoulders keeps the jersey light and dry.
- Full-length lightweight front zipper.
- Mesh raw-edge arm grippers.
- 3 rear pockets.
- Claimed weight: 83 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great hot weather jersey
Jersey breaths really well and has a great fit for racing
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.