The Countdown 1600 Front Light from Blackburn is a water- and dustproof MTB light featuring a precise battery life indicator that denotes how many minutes of light remain in each mode in an easy-to-read backlit digital display so there’s no risky guesswork. Six flashing and steady modes of illumination make it easy to adapt to any environment. Fashioned out of lightweight aluminum into a sleek, unobtrusive shape, the Countdown 1600 easily blends into any cockpit while leaving plenty of room on the bars for hands and other mounts. Channels built into the sides expand the rider’s field of vision while enhancing visibility to cross traffic. The included micro-USB charger speedily recharges the light in 4 hours with a 2amp USB port.
Features & Specs:
- Fast charge (4-hr recharge w/ 2amp USB port; 8-hr w/ 1amp port).
- Steady & durable off road mount installs quickly via thumb screw.
- IP-67 Waterproof (30 minutes of immersion in 15cm to 1 meter).
- Total dust & grit protection.
- Lithium-ion battery.
- Weight: 240g (0.53lb).
- 48 wide; 105 long; 83 tall w/ mount (mm).
Modes (lumens, time, distance):
- Blitz: 1600 lumens, 1.3 hrs.
- High: 1200 lumens, 2 hrs, 131m.
- Medium: 600 lumens, 4 hrs, 98m.
- Low: 300 lumens, 8 hrs, 69m.
- Pulse: 300 lumens, 12 hrs, 60m.
- Strobe: 300 lumens, 12 hrs, 60m.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.