Hit the road with illuminating confidence thanks to the Blackburn Central 800 Front Light's high-output design. With up to 800 Lumens of bright white light, the Central illuminates every pothole, pebble, and other irregularity in the asphalt for a safer ride. Choose from 5 different light modes, allowing the Central 800 to have a setting for anything. From the flashing Pulse or Strobe modes during the day, to a full 800 Lumen steady beam, the Central 800 is designed for visibility.
Inside the durable, waterproof construction, the Central 800 utilizes a replaceable lithium-ion battery is rechargeable via the included micro-USB cable. Providing up to 21 hours of battery life, the Central 800 will be sure to wear you out before the battery goes dead. The Central 800 includes two mounts: a silicone mount for handlebars and forks, and a mount with hook and loop straps to secure to a helmet.
- Keep the road illuminated with a dual-beam pattern and a bright, bold bulb.
- Replaceable lithium-ion battery provides up to 21 hours of use on a single charge.
- Waterproof to IP-65 standard.
- Includes two mounts to easily attach to the handlebars, fork, or helmet.
Light Modes / Runtimes:
- High: 800 Lumens / 2 Hours.
- Medium: 400 Lumens / 3 Hours.
- Low: 200 Lumens / 5 Hours.
- Pulse: 150 Lumens / 17 Hours.
- Strobe: 150 Lumens / 21 hours.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.