The Blackburn Central 650 Front + Central 50 Rear Light Set is designed to provide darkness-defying light to make even the darkest commute a safe one. Whether it's been a long day of work at the office, or the after-work visit to the pub lasted a little longer than expected, this high-output light set will catch the attention of other cyclists, drivers, and pedestrians alike.
Providing an impressive 650-lumen output, the Central 650 front light illuminates dark roads, keeping any obstacles – be they potholes or tree branches – flooded with light to avoid an unexpected impact. Out back, the Central 50's red light is highly-visible to passing motorists or pedestrians. Both light feature 180º of visibility, keeping the rider safe as they navigate precarious intersections or ride along-side vehicle traffic.
- A high-output light set designed for safe commuting.
- 650-lumen headlight.
- 50-lumen tail light.
- Micro-USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides long-lasting battery.
- Flexible silicone mounts work on most bars or seatposts.
Central 650 Light Modes / Runtimes:
- High: 650 Lumens / 2 Hours.
- Medium: 400 Lumens / 3 Hours.
- Low: 200 Lumens / 5 Hours.
- Pulse: 150 Lumens / 17 Hours.
- Strobe: 150 Lumens / 21 Hours.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.