Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Product images are for reference only. For complete build list, refer to description and specifications.
Argon18's 2019 E-119 Ultegra Di2 Triathlon Bike features tri-specific and size-specific geometry, a lightweight and aero carbon fiber frame, fork, and seatpost, and a proprietary rear brake with a cam-pulled system that's installed horizontally - both aerodynamic and easy to access and adjust.
- Frame: Carbon fiber E-119 Tri.
- Fork: Carbon fiber E-119 Tri.
- Headset: FSA MR122/MR136.
- Shifters: Dura Ace Di2 SW-R9160.
- Front Derailleur: Ultegra Di2 R8050.
- Rear Derailleur: Ultegra Di2 R8050.
- Crankset: Ultegra R8000 52/36.
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit SM-BB72-41B.
- Cassette: Ultegra R8000 11/28.
- Chain: Ultegra HG700.
- Brakeset: TRP TKB161 / TKB162
- Handlebar: Included with frameset.
- Stem: Included with frameset.
- Saddle: ISM PN3.1.
- Seatpost: ASP-7600 Carbon.
- Wheelset: HED Jet Plus 6.
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed 700x25.
- Weight: N/A.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3-5 years for frameset, 1 year for paint, finish, and components.
This product ships signature required.