To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for this product.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Due to more stringent US Safety Regulations, we cannot price match on helmets sold or shipped from retailers outside of the US.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
The Giro Women's Empire ACC Road Shoe pairs a classic look with modern technology, for a high-performance cycling shoe that looks as good as it feels.
The revamped sole is full carbon, made of Easton's race-tested high-end EC90™ ACC carbon. The ultra-low 6.5mm stack height provides a direct, confident connection to the pedals, and the adjustable SuperNatural Fit footbed allows for fine-tuned fit and arch support, so that when it counts, you won't be thinking about your feet at all—just about how good standing on that podium is going to feel.
The classic laced closure on the Women's Empire ACC is intuitively adjustable and looks great, too. The Evofiber™ microfiber upper is highly breathable. Heel pads are replaceable. Claimed weight: 210 grams (size 39). Compatible with three-bolt road cleats.
Note: These shoes are covered by Giro's 60 Days to Decide Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the fit or feel of this product, please return it cleaned and in good condition within 60 days of purchase for an exchange or full refund. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.